PDA

View Full Version : Write a letter to an artist... Unforumzed Style.

emanate
10-02-2010, 07:29 PM
Remember this thread (http://atforumz.com/showthread.php?t=293548)? Fun times. I searched for one here, but couldn't find one. Here goes.

---

Dear Mr. Simon and Mr. Garfunkel,

Your harmonies remind me that there are beautiful things in the world.

Thank you. [post28]

L.

waitressboy
10-02-2010, 07:34 PM
Dear Mr. Sufjan Stevens,

Now that in Argentina the gay marriage has been approved... do you wanna marry me?

Waitressboy

annaybunny
10-02-2010, 08:54 PM
Also to Mr. Sufjan Stevens,

Thank you for making my ears very, very happy these past two weeks, and I will see you on the 29th, you beautiful man!

-annaybunny

Whappo
10-02-2010, 10:45 PM
Dear Cheryl Cole and Mark Ronson,
Did you guys go to the same pop music nursery or what? (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alouette_(song))

Smoochies, etc.

heartlikeasocket
10-04-2010, 04:32 PM
Dear Feist,

New album, please.

xx

Octopussy
10-04-2010, 04:53 PM
Dear Justin Bieber

If you are reading this, you are as good as dead, as I have included a lethal dose of anthrax in this parcel.

Kisses
Jim

Octopussy
10-04-2010, 05:45 PM
Dear Karin Dreijer Andersson,

If you run for "Queen of the World", I would help assemble a campaign.

Cheers, my dark lady.

Jim

Frasier Crane
10-04-2010, 05:53 PM
Dear Justin Bieber

If you are reading this, you are as good as dead, as I have included a lethal dose of anthrax in this parcel.

Kisses
Jim

Oh, come on. He's harmless! I'd rather send anthrax to 50 cents or that idiot who sang that billionaire song.

Dear Fiona Apple:

Do you like me Y/ N?

--Mancy

Faust
10-04-2010, 05:53 PM
Dear Ke$ha,

Sometimes I zip my lips with a padlock too. How do I go about unzipping them though? Do you have that problem too?

Love,
G

toriMODE
10-04-2010, 08:29 PM
Dear Kosheen/Sian Evans,

I find it odd that wikipedia has news of your new album title and title of new tracks, but your website has none of this information. Do tell.

Crawling,
Ron

menju56
10-04-2010, 11:33 PM
Dear Amy Winehouse,

You know I love you and will always point out that you're a lovely, funny, sweet girl when the press happens to capture you in vitriolic drunk mode. Bearing that in mind, any chance you could hurry up and maybe release a new album any time soon? Hmm??

Thanks daaarling!

Spikey
10-05-2010, 12:02 AM
Dear ms PJ Harvey, (hi Polls111!!!!111)

Please hurry up with confirming some more details on your next album, 'cause we're, well, eagerly waiting, I repeat, DYING, to hear from you.

Bye now.

Adam
10-05-2010, 01:02 AM
Dear Craig Wedren,

You know that your former band, Shudder To Think, is one of my favorite bands of all-time. Would you please sit down and listen to those incredible albums and remember how to write music that doesn't suck?

Thanks,
Adam

Octopussy
10-05-2010, 01:09 AM
Dear Craig Wedren,

You know that your former band, Shudder To Think, is one of my favorite bands of all-time. Would you please sit down and listen to those incredible albums and remember how to write music that doesn't suck?

Thanks,
Adam

OMG, I see his name everywhere now and I can't believe it's the same person. I'm like um, that's not the guy who did Pony Express Record, right? Right?!?!

Adam
10-05-2010, 01:14 AM
^ HA! We are twins tonight. I JUST gave you a huge thumbs up in the Metropole thread regarding Antony . We must have been writing at the same time.