PDA

View Full Version : Ask Joanna a question!

menju56
10-15-2010, 12:18 PM
Uncut Magazine are doing an interview and are after questions for Joanna for a forthcoming issue. Questions have to be in by October 19 to uncutaudiencewith@ipcmedia.com.
http://www.uncut.co.uk/news/uncut/news/14417

One of our favourite artists, Joanna Newsom, will soon be in the Uncut hot seat for our An Audience With… feature. And as ever, we’re after your questions to put to her.

So, is there anything you’ve wanted to ask the harp queen, occasional Armani model and consummate songwriter?

What are her favourite memories of growing up in Nevada City?

Apparently, she spent a year in high school obsessed with Fleetwood Mac. So, who’s better – Stevie Nicks or Christine McVie?

She’s appeared on a track on the new Roots album. How on earth did that come about?

Send your questions to uncutaudiencewith@ipcmedia.com/ by Tuesday, October 19.

We’ll put the best questions to Joanna and her answers will appear in a forthcoming edition of Uncut.

arsonist samael
10-16-2010, 02:27 PM
I've always wondered what she would say her favourite movie was, but I feel the questions is too generic/stupid that I doubt they'd even pick it.

menju56
10-16-2010, 07:24 PM
Me too. I want to submit something I want to know but that has a chance of getting asked - difficult to get the balance right!

menju56
10-18-2010, 05:27 PM
Reminder! Questions have to be in by tomorrow.