PDA

View Full Version : Introduction!

Frasier Crane
10-30-2010, 03:23 PM
Hello!

I have been...lurking...in these forums much like a Native American lurking behind grocery stores that line the outskirts of his reservation.

Recently being out of a job, I thought I'd take the initiative...like every American should do...in any matter, personal or political, political especially, when it comes to political matters of legalization of perfectly harmless sources of contentment especially...on this democratic forum.

Like all of you I'm very liberal-minded... I'm a sentient wig, rare for my kind, and I'm politically aware... I believe we should all be proud of our country...

Pride is not a sin, as my friend Santa says... No, it is not a sin.

I hope you will all... welcome me with open hands...

Lágnætti
10-30-2010, 03:52 PM
Теперь в Россия много шальных париков слишком. Некоторые будут иметь шальную аварию.

In nowadays Russia, there are many foolish hairpieces same as you. Some may have foolish accident if they are keeping it up.

JayPeaches
10-30-2010, 04:06 PM
I have 365 wigs, so... one for every day of the year. Actually I have 730 wigs, one for my head and one for my pubes, so... The pube ones are called merkins and I invented them, so...

Barbarella
10-30-2010, 08:57 PM
I believe that the moon does not exist. I believe that vampires are the world's greatest golfers but their curse is they never get a chance to prove it. I believe that there are 31 letters in the white alphabet. Wait... what was the question?

Steve SFM
10-30-2010, 10:22 PM
Like all of you I'm very liberal-minded...

Bite your tongue.

Medusa
10-31-2010, 04:32 AM
Tonight's the night. And it's going to happen, again and again. It has to happen. Nice night. Miami is a great town. I love the Cuban food. Pork sandwiches. My favorite. But I'm hungry for something different now.

Barbarella
10-31-2010, 12:40 PM
I feel like you're not telling me something, Dexter. Lemme guess. You bought a sidecar for your motorcycle and your dog won't stay in it?

Frasier Crane
10-31-2010, 06:50 PM
I... HAVE... FOUND... A JOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's true... people!! i am... overcome... with the prospect... of this.... perhaps my life is NOT over... i must confess at times... with my photographic eye... i saw myself... like this country under The Commander In Chief... floating into the Unknown...

but no more... i have found my purpose again...

on the less bright side... for in the eyes of a feminist... such as myself, a survivor... there IS no dark side of the moon... or any other object of which i am partaking in smoking or not...

but my point is... i will probably post MUCH less after today... for my job starts tomorrow. i have been enlisted... as the headpiece of a young up-and-coming extremely talented singer-songwriter known... as Mark Alexis-Gabriel... I am so excited at the prospects this has unveiled for me... much like the world shines after I smoke courage... and reveals new dimensions...

This is a stepping stone AND a new phase of my life...I foresee a long and illustrious career ahead of me... Things are going to change. I can feel it.

Barbarella
10-31-2010, 06:54 PM
If I were a real werewolf I'd wear baggy clothes so my nice clothes wouldn't get all torn up.

JayPeaches
10-31-2010, 07:52 PM
I'm a real werewolf. In fact I turned into one just yesterday, so... when I get really angry I can't stop myself and I go, "RARRRRRRR!" All my cousins are werewolves too, so...

*twirls hair*

Barbarella
10-31-2010, 07:57 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0BKVGlt94jU&feature=related

Steve SFM
10-31-2010, 09:29 PM
Hmpf. Why can't our young people be more interested in TRUTH and REALITY?

Whappo
10-31-2010, 09:51 PM
Werewolves? I turn into something scary during a full moon too!

SERVER BUSY. PLEASE TRY AGAIN LATER.

I'm just kidding, I won't do that anymore, guys. Promise!

Please, guys, come back. I can feel my subforums getting weaker. I don't think I'm going to make it. I don't want to die.

Frasier Crane
10-31-2010, 10:26 PM
Hang in there... @forumz... you'll get through it... let yourself... smoke it out... timebomb in your palm... it's a forumzapple...

i am so excited for my first day...

mark alexis-gabriel just left a message in my answering machine... but because i've been... in a bad place... with the police... and the smoking of eucalyptus leaves to hold me over until i get new gonja... and the death of my beloved Pip... i have trouble hearing what it says... i have it narrowed down to:

"A can of dates; tourist's gift from afar! Product presents fiber and flavor!"

or

"I can't wait to rip you apart. Goddess Essence forever and ever!"

i... am PRETTY sure... it's the former... the latter makes no sense lol

JayPeaches
10-31-2010, 10:51 PM
My server is always busy. Yes it's true, I have my own server. I call him garcon because I'm actually French, so.... I'm just really good at faking an American accent. In fact my American accent is so good, I was supposed to play Erin Brokovich but they said they wanted someone less pretty so they hired Julia Roberts instead.