PDA

View Full Version : ABBA

menju56
06-25-2010, 10:46 PM
Inspired by Helen's post in the First Albums thread, here's a new thread for all things ABBA.

I maintain that their later albums are superior pop confections. I often get out The Visitors and I'm feeling a dusting-off of the other ones is overdue.

Also, the fancy new forum is perfect for a thread like this because ABBA warrant YouTube embedding what with their dramatic and/or unintentionally hilarious videos.

I especially love Agnetha's dramatic face and the general walking around in this one:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iUrzicaiRLU

But joking aside, pretty great pop songs, non?

Lágnætti
06-25-2010, 11:58 PM
Oh, I like quite a lot of the more dolorous, late-period, post-divorce Abba too, although really my favourite songs come from across their career, including the very early, pre-Eurovision albums.

The Visitors has the odd clunker (Two For The Price of One, oh dear), but the title track, One of Us and Like An Angel Passing Through My Room are just wonderful.

I think my favourite Abba album as a whole is ABBA The Album. The opening wash of synths on Eagle sounded amazing on release back in the mid-seventies and can still blow me away:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ReKzpMlb_zg

It also has The Name of the Game, which I ran out and bought the seven inch of back in the day:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iJ90ZqH0PWI

It's really quite a mournful little song, isn't it? Quite opposite in spirit to stuff like Dancing Queen. I love it so.

of course, in terms of miserabilist magnificence (Abba never get enough credit for being depressing bastards, you know), you cannot beat The Winner Takes It All. Lyrics, vocals, melody - just simple pop perfection.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=92cwKCU8Z5c&feature=channel

menju56
06-26-2010, 10:35 AM
You're right, The Album has its share of great material - "Eagle" is exquisite, and "The Name of the Game" is pretty much the perfect pop song.

Sometimes I get a craving for weird synthy ABBA ("Me and I") but sometimes the pop classics ("S.O.S.") will do just fine. Their records still sound so great; they really knew what they were doing.

Another two I enjoy

My first experience with 'slightly weird' ABBA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_d5dPYHi17k

And another dollop of majestic misery

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1HnOFwqpLRQ

Lágnætti
06-26-2010, 03:04 PM
I love S.O.S. Also really early stuff like Ring Ring and Honey Honey. Hasta Manana is another favourite, Agnetha's vocals are just lovely on it. They're all from the first ABBA album I heard, which was the very first Greatest Hits collection which came out not that long after Eurovision. I don't think you can get this version on CD, just on the original vinyl:

http://img.snowrecords.com/lp/2/15938.jpg

My sister owned it and I kept sneaking it out of her room to play it. There was great drama when one day I accidentally scratched it getting it on the turntable (we kids weren't allowed to touch my dad's expensive turntable set up and had to make do with some 60s set-up with a giant spindle that dropped records from a height onto the turntable). Happy days!

menju56
06-26-2010, 09:40 PM
;l The dramas of vinyl records! Loving the 70s get-up on that cover. The body language is like a big hint-drop of the divorce to come.

I have this one on vinyl. Frida looks... puzzling

http://www.abbajustlikethat.comyr.com/web_images/the_singles_2lp_set.jpg

I too like some of the earlier ones; I have a soft spot for "Another Town Another Train."

Any other ABBA fans in the house? I know you're out there, somewhere.

menju56
07-04-2010, 10:12 PM
It seems they have done a deluxe edition of Voulez-Vous.

http://cfs5.tistory.com/upload_control/download.blog?fhandle=YmxvZzkzNzc1QGZzNS50aXN0b3J5LmNvbTovYXR0YWNoLzAvNzMuanBn

They also did the same for Arrival and The Album. I don't have them myself, but they come with extra tracks and bonus DVDs and look quite nice.

http://g-ecx.images-amazon.com/images/G/01/ciu/08/6c/25c0793509a0d3d64e864110.L.jpg

Andyland
07-05-2010, 12:10 AM
I remember loving this solo song on Pop-up Video as a kid:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uz5DkTF2RW8

red_talula
07-05-2010, 08:09 PM
I love ABBA! [post28]

As I'm Swedish it's like some of these songs are 'old friends' because you hear them played so often growing up and all the ABBA members, Bjrn and Benny especially, are considered national treasures pretty much. For years all ABBA songs I listened to was the ABBA Gold and More Gold albums and then maybe last year or so I listened through the full albums.

This is probably one of my favourite ABBA songs of all times. I don't know why it was sort of hidden on the b-side to The Winner Takes It All.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bVdKhaTBN7M&feature=related

menju56
12-05-2010, 09:47 PM
They had a "nation's favourite ABBA song" countdown thing on tonight; I decided I was not going to get sucked in, because of the terrible "talking heads" like Pete Waterman and Amanda Holden and Louis Walsh making me want to throw things at the TV, but I heard the strains of "I Do I Do I Do I Do I Do" and had to watch. Just re-confirmed my love for ABBA. I'm feeling another run through their albums coming on, usually happens once or twice a year.

Can't get over how amazing most of their music was.

nathan zephyrus
12-05-2010, 11:16 PM
it was hideous!!!! Chris Tarrant was the worst. I only caught the top 10 and since Lay all your love on me didn't make it I was less than impressed with the British 'general public' (no change there then!!!) although The Day Before you Came scored high at no 3 which is quite amazing :)

other pete
12-06-2010, 11:09 AM
Post Your Abba Top 5!

1 - Dum Dum Diddle - seriously, I cannot stop smiling whenever I think of the line "you're only smilin / when you play your violin"
2 - The Name of the Game - I didn't discover this til I was in my teens and was surprised how foxy it sounded
3 - Dancing Queen - Obvs. Best ever use of multi tracked vocal harmonies in pop music.
4 - Knowing Me Knowing You - listening as a kid I could picture the house they sing about so vividly
5 - When I Kissed The Teacher - sheer joy of a teenage crush perfected

The Arrival bias isn't a coincidence, my big sister had the LP and I would play it over and over on my little red vinyl portable record player, so I've got a nostalgic fondness for most of it's tracks beyond what I feel for their other hit singles.

nathan zephyrus
12-06-2010, 01:45 PM
Can't do 5 ... too hard! so top 10:

1 Lay all your love on me
2 Should I laugh or Cry
3 S.O.S.
4 Mamma Mia
5 Voulez-Vous
6 Gimme! Gimme! Gimme!
7 The Visitors
8 Knowing Me, Knowing You
9 The Name of The Game
10 Take a Chance on Me

Dancing Queen is ABBA's cornflake girl - total overplay means mostly I can't listen :)
I haven't got Arrival so I'll have to investigate Dum dum Diddle!!!! Sounds too terrible to be true! Is is like Crazy World or Two for the Price of One, or more Hey Hey Helen (which I love!!!)

plastic•husband
12-06-2010, 08:31 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TundchcwGzA

My personal favorite. Frida looks so beautiful in the vid, and I like Bjorn's ski jacket.

menju56
12-06-2010, 08:58 PM
"Dum Dum Diddle" is hilarious. I think Arrival was the first one I heard all the way through and I think "When I Kissed the Teacher" is an underrated classic. As for the countdown, I was shocked and delighted that "The Day Before You Came" ranked so highly.

menju56
01-03-2011, 09:57 AM
Agnetha in favour of one-off reunion?

It is more than 30 years since Super Trouper gave them their last number one hit, and a decade since they turned down a $1billion offer to reunite for a 100-date tour.

The odds against Abba taking the stage again have shortened dramatically, however, after blonde singer Agnetha Faltskog said she was in favour of the idea.

Miss Faltskog, 60, who was briefly married to bandmate Bjorn Ulvaeus, retreated to a small island near Stockholm after Abba disbanded in 1982 saying she had ‘overdosed on fame’. She has always been seen as the major obstacle to a reunion.

But she raised the possibility of a one-off show in an interview with a Swedish magazine.

‘I just feel it would be fun to meet, chat about the old days and perhaps perform together,’ she said.

‘We would not get together again for a tour like the Rolling Stones and other old bands do. I think we would all consider a one-off reunion, maybe for a good cause.’

Abba shot to fame in 1974 after winning the Eurovision song contest with Waterloo, and went on to become the fourth-biggest-selling artists of all time, with album sales of 375million. Even a single show would generate tens of millions in ticket sales, TV and DVD rights plus album revenue.

However, questions remain over whether the other band members – Ulvaeus, 65, Benny Andersson, 64, and his ex-wife Anni-Frid Lyngstad, 65, would want to reform, even briefly.

Miss Faltskog is reportedly not on speaking terms with them and admitted in the interview that she had not consulted them about her wishes. As recently as 2008 she sat separately from her former bandmates at their last public appearance together – a gala opening of the Mamma Mia! musical in Stockholm – and fled the theatre after becoming uncomfortable with the glare of publicity.

And three years ago, Ulvaeus declared: ‘We will never appear on stage again.
‘Money is not a factor and we would like people to remember us as we were – young, exuberant and full of energy and ambition.’

The Seaward
01-03-2011, 10:03 AM
Darwin's ABBA Top 5!

1. The Name Of The Game
2. Knowing Me, Knowing You
3. Fernando
4. Mamma Mia
5. S.O.S.

Jonathan
01-03-2011, 02:57 PM
Jonathan's ABBA Top 5!

1. Lay All Your Love On Me
2. Thank You For The Music
3. Mamma Mia
4. Our Last Summer
5. Gimme! Gimme! Gimme!

:)

Mark
01-03-2011, 09:59 PM
1.Eagle
2.I Let The Music Speak
3.Move On
4.When All Is Said And Done
5.The Way Old Friends Do

Fave albums:
1.Abba The Album
2.The Vistors
3.Voulez Vous

menju56
04-16-2011, 08:04 PM
Deluxe edition of Super Trouper coming in May

http://www.carlmagnuspalm.com/Upload/abbadiscs/supertrouperDE.jpg

From biographer Carl Magnus Palm

THE HISTORY OF SUPER TROUPER

Super Trouper was first released in Sweden in November 1980. Sessions for the album began in February 1980 and concluded in mid-October the same year, just a couple of weeks before release. The creation of the album seems to have been one of the smoothest in ABBA history - at least, that's how it looks from the outside: sessions starting off with a bang with five completed backing tracks in just a few days, and, when the recording period was over, just a couple of tracks left unreleased (out of which only 'Put On Your White Sombrero' went beyond the first stages of recording). With hits such as 'The Winner Takes It All', 'Lay All Your Love On Me' and the title track, today it is Benny Andersson's favourite ABBA album.

PUTTING TOGETHER THE DELUXE EDITION

Super Trouper Deluxe Edition is the fourth release in the series of ABBA Deluxe Editions (the fifth if you count the 30th Anniversary Edition of Waterloo). Work on this release began in March 2010, but it was put on the backburner to make way for The Vinyl Collection box set and ABBA Gold CD/DVD Special Edition. With those releases over and done with, we could finally give our full attention to Super Trouper. The format is the same as for previous Deluxe Editions: one disc a CD of the original album plus bonus tracks, one disc a DVD of rare and previously unreleased television material relevant to the Super Trouper era.

All tracks on the CD have been remastered especially for this release, and, to my ears, they sound better than ever. The bonus track ‘On And On And On (Full length version, stereo mix)', is the only previously unreleased track on the release - it has only been released in mono on CD before, but now we finally located the stereo mix of this early, unedited version of the song.

As for the DVD, I think it offers a nice picture of "ABBA in 1980", with television performances of four tracks on the album, plus the Words And Music documentary, detailing the making of the Super Trouper album. The DVD also includes a unique 15-minute featurette, entitled Somewhere In The Crowd There's You - On Location With ABBA. This featurette consists of previously unseen footage that was shot on the night when ABBA and their album designer, Rune Sderqvist, assembled a crowd of friends and circus performers to create the spectacular photograph featured on the Super Trouper album sleeve. This archive footage was never used for anything at the time, and has never been made public until now.

As an "extension" of the featurette, we have included the original promo clips for ‘Super Trouper’ and ‘Happy New Year’ – both of which feature footage shot on the “album sleeve night” – to give the viewer further glimpses of what took place that night. The sequences included in the promo clips, shot by director Lasse Hallstrm, are completely different to the footage in the featurette, filmed by a separate film crew. The promo clips are the newly restored and remastered versions, out of which only ‘Super Trouper’ has been released before (on ABBA Gold CD/DVD Special Edition); the restored ‘Happy New Year’ is seen for the first time.

For my liner notes, I interviewed Benny Andersson and Bjrn Ulvaeus in May 2010. They both offered new details and perspectives on the Super Trouper era and the songs created during that period.

The Super Trouper Deluxe Edition project was co-ordinated by Mia Segolsson. The CD was mastered by Masters of Audio, the DVD was put together by Filmtech, Fredrik Hurtig designed the package, Wouter Timmers helped us with the single and album sleeves, and Thomas Nordin contributed memorabilia for the booklet. Ian Cole helped out with additional comments and suggestions, and, along with Paul Carter, was an invaluable sounding-board and proof-reader when I wrote my liner notes.

menju56
01-26-2012, 12:46 PM
Deluxe The Visitors coming in April; it features a "demo medley" entitled "From a Twinkling Star to a Passing Angel" which is apparently the first unreleased track from the vaults since 1994.

http://abbasite.com/media/126842/abba-visitors-500px.jpg

April 23 sees the release of The Visitors Deluxe Edition. As with previous releases in the Deluxe Edition series, this version of ABBA’s final album offers a DVD of archive material along with CD bonus tracks – including the demo medley ‘From A Twinkling Star To A Passing Angel’, the first previously unreleased ABBA recordings since 1994!

The Deluxe Edition of The Visitors, ABBA’s eighth and final studio album, will be released on April 23, 2012. Originally released in 1981, the album features single hits such as ‘One Of Us’, ‘Head Over Heels’ and ‘When All Is Said And Done’, along with ‘Slipping Through My Fingers’, which is highlighted in one of the more poignant moments in the Mamma Mia! musical.

Like the previous Deluxe Editions of ABBA’s albums, The Visitors will feature several bonus selections along with a DVD of rare and previously unreleased material from the archives.

For ABBA fans, the most sensational inclusion in the package will be the previously unreleased track, ‘From A Twinkling Star To A Passing Angel (demos)’. This is the first time since the Thank You For The Music box set in 1994 that ABBA have opened the doors to the tape vaults to release previously unheard music from the group’s heyday.

Watch this space for more information about the track list and the previously unreleased recording.

THE VISITORS – DELUXE EDITION

DISC 01: CD
1. The Visitors
2. Head Over Heels
3. When All Is Said And Done
4. Soldiers
5. I Let The Music Speak
6. One Of Us
7. Two For The Price Of One
8. Slipping Through My Fingers
9. Like An Angel Passing Through My Room

Bonus Tracks:
10. Should I Laugh Or Cry
11. I Am The City
12. You Owe Me One
13. Cassandra
14. Under Attack
15. The Day Before You Came

Extra Bonus Track:
16. From A Twinkling Star To A Passing Angel (demos)

DISC 02: DVD:
1. Two For The Price Of One (Dick Cavett Meets ABBA)
2. Slipping Through My Fingers (Dick Cavett Meets ABBA)
3. When All Is Said And Done (Original Promo Clip)
4. ABBA In London, November 1982 (The Late Late Breakfast Show, BBC)
5. ABBA In Stockholm, November 1982 (Nöjesmaskinen, SVT)
6. The Visitors TV commercial I (UK)
7. The Visitors TV commercial II (Australia)
8. The Singles – The First Ten Years TV commercial I (UK)
9. The Singles – The First Ten Years TV commercial II (Australia)
10. International Sleeve Gallery

promo78
01-28-2012, 04:13 AM
How exciting! The Visitors is my favorite ABBA album and one of my favorite albums by all artists. I feel it gets overlooked but what they able to pull out of those sessions is amazing.

Scottish Woman
01-28-2012, 04:54 AM
Hells yes. I love that album :) Looking forward to this!

plastic•husband
01-28-2012, 06:04 AM
Awesome. I think some of their very best songs were the last ones they recorded.... "Should I Laugh or Cry", "The Day Before You Came", "Under Attack".......

menju56
03-11-2013, 07:43 PM
Agnetha's coming back

BBC article (http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-21687897)

"One of pop's most enigmatic voices has emerged with her first album in nine years. Agnetha Faltskog's new album sees her duet with Gary Barlow and collaborate with Britney Spears' Swedish songwriting team. Just don't call her "mysterious"."

http://news.bbcimg.co.uk/media/images/66275000/jpg/_66275814_agnetha2.jpg

other pete
03-11-2013, 09:33 PM
She has to sing at Eurovision and do some kind of medley or else the missed opportunity could destroy the world.

2014 ETA:

http://24.media.tumblr.com/9f44f42bb47f5526298401f6fb1f3aff/tumblr_n4y4sr4Q6Z1smsuvoo2_r1_250.gif

Venus_Envy
05-15-2014, 02:25 PM
My ABBA top 5:

1. Eagle
2. That's Me
3. I've Been Waiting For You
4. The Visitors
5. Summer Night City

For those who don't know, at long last a complete, unedited but remastered recording from the 1979 Wembley shows is due for release on double CD and vinyl in November this year. Benny's said it will be the whole show, no overdubs or edits.

BettahDevil
05-16-2014, 04:01 AM
I wanna do a top 5!

1. The Day Before You Came
2. The Name of the Game
3. When All Is Said and Done
4. Knowing Me, Knowing You
5. Fernando

plastic•husband
05-17-2014, 04:05 AM
1. Should I Laugh or Cry
2. Chiquitita
3. Head Over Heels
4. The Winner Takes It All
5. The Day Before You Came

(I love dark 80s ABBA)

boulder_dash
05-17-2014, 09:39 PM
i have been a distant fan for as long as i can remember.
my parents used to listen to them a lot and that's how i got to know them. they hated or didn't care for their 80s work though, and i only discovered it later by myself.
so, i actually dislike many of their most known recordings, particularly their happiest songs, and i really like most of their sad stuff, particularly their ( depressive ) 80s work.

my top 5 :

under attack
super trooper
the name of the game
one of us
sos

special mention to ring ring, angeleyes ( the czars did a wonderful version of this song, a little bit less strident than the original ), does your mother know, take a chance on me and knowing me, knowing you.

other pete
05-19-2014, 01:27 PM
Just in case anyone hasn't seen it, the French and Saunders (feat Raw Sex) extremely affectionate parody, which reawakened my Abba appreciation when it first went out in the late 80s:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eidyrlSdKcE

Actually, if you'll indulge my historiograbbaphical meanderings, this may mark the point Abba stopped being seen as "no longer current" and shorthand for 70s naffness (which, cruelly, for a good while they were). By around 1990 they seemed to move into retro/revival territory as momentum built through the first Bjorn Again tour of the UK (the Aussies were ahead of us of course), Erasure's Abbaesque EP spending 5 weeks at #1 in June 1992, and Abba Gold arriving later that year.

Venus_Envy
05-20-2014, 03:38 PM
this may mark the point Abba stopped being seen as "no longer current" and shorthand for 70s naffness

I disgree. Even in the 70's, Abba were criticised for being naff. As my Dad once put it, "you did not admit to being an Abba fan. You put their records under your jacket when you bought them".

It wasn't until the early 90's that Abba were really taken seriously.

Venus_Envy
06-10-2014, 02:37 PM
From ABBA's official Facebook:

Hej!
Here is the tracklist for ABBA Live At Wembley Arena (1979).
Release end of September world wide on CD and on LP.
1. Gammal fäbodpsalm
2. Voulez-Vous
3. If It Wasn’t For The Nights
4. As Good As New
5. Knowing Me, Knowing You
6. Rock Me
7. Chiquitita
8. Money, Money, Money
9. I Have A Dream
10. Gimme! Gimme! Gimme! (A Man After Midnight)
11. SOS
12. Fernando
13. The Name Of The Game
14. Eagle
15. Thank You For The Music
16. Why Did It Have To Be Me
17. Intermezzo No 1
18. I’m Still Alive
19. Summer Night City
20. Take A Chance On Me
21. Does Your Mother Know
22. Hole In Your Soul
23. The Way Old Friends Do
24. Dancing Queen
25. Waterloo

menju56
04-11-2015, 03:03 PM
Talk about the ABBA remasters in the Tori forum got me thinking... I have the 1997 remasters! They are the ABBA CDs I own. Which are the best versions on CD?

Venus_Envy
04-11-2015, 03:54 PM
Talk about the ABBA remasters in the Tori forum got me thinking... I have the 1997 remasters! They are the ABBA CDs I own. Which are the best versions on CD?

In my opinion, the best quality CD remasters of the albums are the 2005 remasters - they were used on "The Complete Studio Recordings" and "The Albums" boxsets. In at a VERY close second is the remasters used for the new "Deluxe" versions (CD + DVD sets). I think these are almost identical to the 2005 remasters but with a bit of tweeking.

The best remasters full stop are from the 1994 "Thank You For The Music" boxset. Those really were magnificent and carried out by Benny, Bjorn and Michael Tretow.

Venus_Envy
04-11-2015, 03:56 PM
menju, clear some messages so I can PM you :P

"menju56 has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space"

menju56
04-12-2015, 03:20 PM
Done!

I've been tempted by The Albums box set before!

Venus_Envy
04-12-2015, 08:23 PM
I still can't PM you - above message! :(

Venus_Envy
01-20-2017, 02:27 PM
Abba announce new 'virtual and live experience' for 2018

Swedish superstars keep details sparse of project with producer Simon Fuller, but say ‘time machine’ will use the latest virtual reality technology.

It still seems unlikely a full public Abba reunion will ever happen, but the Swedish quartet are pushing themselves back towards the spotlight. Four months after they performed together for the first time in more than 30 years – at a private gala event in Stockholm in June – they have announced that they will launch a “virtual and live experience” next year.The project, in partnership with Spice Girls svengali Simon Fuller and Universal Music Group, is being billed as “a groundbreaking venture that will utilise the very latest in digital and virtual-reality technology … which will enable a new generation of fans to see, hear, and feel Abba in a way previously unimagined”.

Abba’s Benny Andersson said: “We’re inspired by the limitless possibilities of what the future holds and are loving being a part of creating something new and dramatic here. A time machine that captures the essence of who we were. And are.”
Singer Frida Lyngstad added: “Our fans around the world are always asking us to reform and so I hope this new Abba creation will excite them as much as it excites me!”

What, exactly, the project entails remains unclear. Further details are to be announced in 2017, with the launch taking place in 2018.

Since their last official performance in December 1982, Abba have proved adept at managing their legacy – and maximising their revenues. The stage musical Mamma Mia! has grossed more than $2bn worldwide since opening in London in 1999. The 2008 film adaptation became the highest-grossing musical ever, with a worldwide take of nearly £500m. The 1992 compilation Abba Gold, meanwhile, has sold nearly 30m copies worldwide.

Speaking to the Guardian in 2014, Lyngstad left open the possibility that Abba might one day record again. “It’s difficult to talk about this because then all the news stories will be: ‘Abba is going to record another song!’” she said. “But as long as we can sing and play, then why not? I would love to, but it’s up to Björn and Benny.”

https://www.theguardian.com/music/2016/oct/26/abba-announce-virtual-live-experience-2018-simon-fuller

Venus_Envy
04-06-2017, 12:01 PM
My copy of the new revised and expanded "Complete Studio Recordings" arrived this week and I haven't put it down since. It's such a fantastic read and also very funny in parts, for example hearing Benny desciribed Agnetha's into on "One of Us" sounding like "a portuguese washerwoman" and how the group have a list of songs that would make up an album called "Abba Wood"...the opposite of "Abba Gold", they're definitive worst songs.

It's available here, but it's been written and funded by crowdfunding (my name is in the book, actually) so it's pricey to buy but totally worth it. I may even order a second copy.

http://www.abbatalk.com/tcrs/

Venus_Envy
04-27-2018, 01:56 PM
SHUT THE FRONT DOOR.

Abba announce first new music since 1982

By Mark Savage
BBC Music reporter

Pop group Abba have returned to the studio to record their first new music since the 1980s.

The Swedish quartet said the new material was an "unexpected consequence" of their recent decision to put together a "virtual reality" tour.

"We all four felt that, after some 35 years, it could be fun to join forces again and go into the studio," the band said on Instagram.

"And it was like time stood still."

No release date has been set for the new songs - but one of them, titled I Still Have Faith In You, will be performed in December on a TV special broadcast by the BBC and NBC.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-43924609

plastic•husband
04-27-2018, 04:45 PM
*jaw on floor*

I always thought The Beatles had a better chance of reuniting than ABBA. Amazing news!

menju56
04-29-2018, 02:16 PM
Wow, what amazing and unexpected news. [post28]

File with Kate Bush performing live. I'm stunned and so happy!

Venus_Envy
04-30-2018, 09:26 AM
I always knew there was more chance of them doing something in the studio rather than live, but never actually thought it would happen