PDA

View Full Version : If you were a Premium member on the other forum...

Ryan
06-15-2010, 01:37 PM
Please PM me with your previous username (if different from your current one) and the color you'd like to use. I'm going to make sure premium members keep their membership for at least a couple months.

For anyone else curious about premium memberships, look for an announcement soon regarding the features and the pricing. I haven't opened those up to the public yet.

Simon
07-08-2010, 05:16 PM
I was not a prenium member on the other forum , but i want to be one on this forum and i have a big problem with that .
My paypal account is completly fucked up !
i had an account with my old adress e-mail , this e-mail was blocked because it got a virus and i can't go there anymore .
So i created a new account on paypal with my new e-mail adress , but i can't do anything because my credit card and my other account is already connected to my old e-mail adress that i can't acess anymore .
And there is no fucking way to desactivate my old account on the website !
So is there a possible way for me to get that ?
Maybe someone can pay for me and i can send the money by post ? ....

Seriously this situation with paypal really piss me off , it's been like that for like 1 year !

and i'm sorry i couldn't really tell where to post this

Ryan
07-08-2010, 06:54 PM
Can you no longer log into your old PayPal account? If so, you can just delete the account or add your new email address to it. You could probably also call them and have the old account reset if you provide them with some personal info.

Simon
07-08-2010, 06:56 PM
there's no option to delete my account :( and i can't add a new e-mail adress because i created a new account with my new e-mail adress
and i can't really call them too because i don't speak english and i don't understand anything they tell me :(
lol
thank you for your reply

Ryan
07-08-2010, 07:07 PM
Log into your new account. On the My Account tab, click on Profile. Under Profile, there should be a link that says Close Account. Click this and it will let you delete the account.

Then log in with your old account, go to Profile, click Email, hit the Add button, and add your new email address.