PDA

View Full Version : Pink Kisses!

eednic
07-09-2010, 06:13 PM
A friend of mine and some other ladies have a new business that I wanted to share with you all!

http://www.pinkkisses.com/

It's a very interesting concept: helping women get over relationship break-ups, move on, and empower themselves in fun, creative ways.

The site just launched today officially!

Let them know what you think! It's a brand new business so I'm sure they'd appreciate your feedback. http://www.pinkkisses.com/holla/

[post28]

Robin Sparkles
07-12-2010, 12:05 AM
I'm not going through a breakup, but you can send me some truffles anyway!

Cuddlefish
07-12-2010, 12:15 AM
Holy crap, THIS IS AMAZING!!! I just broke up with my guy of 2 1/2 years (I'll be entering the worst ex-perience contest, hahaha), and all the advice I could find was, "Keep yourself busy," "it gets better with time," which is all true, but it's not necessarily uplifting. This just kicks ass! It's funny, it's saucy, it's fab...in short, Cuddlefish stamp of approval!

pb
07-12-2010, 12:33 AM
Looks great; However, they should tell their developer to include some meta tags so people can actually find it.

eednic
07-12-2010, 02:45 PM
I'm not going through a breakup, but you can send me some truffles anyway!

INORITE?!

My uhh...birthday...is coming up. Maybe YOU could send ME some truffles! *wink wink nudge nudge*

This site would have been absolutely perfect for us about 3 years ago or so. Of course, I still love it! I think I'd use the site just to buy something for a friend to cheer her up regardless of whether or not she was going through a break-up!

eednic
07-13-2010, 08:11 PM
They're having a contest about the worst "ex"perience.

Details:
So listen honey… we all have that one ridiculous break-up story we need to share with the girls. Spill it in the Worst EX-perience contest and you can win more than $100 worth of PK goodies.

http://www.theworstexperience.com/

Cuddlefish
07-18-2010, 01:59 AM
Okay, I entered my story! I challenge someone to top it. It's that bad.

Cuddlefish
07-19-2010, 08:25 PM
YAY my story's online! Everyone, please go vote for the one with the Bon Jovi song in the title! It's sad.

eresos
07-19-2010, 09:04 PM
perfect timing - i just broke up yesterday - 10 years of lovers/best friends & it was in a slow decline & I was going to call him to meet face to face to finally end it and he avoids me all weekend putting it off until sunday - then calls to say he can't b/c he has "friends" coming over - turns out he has been sleeping with this girl for 3 weeks that he just met and didn't bother to end it with me first b/c he thought we were over. he didn't want to meet face to face but after a talk with a good friend i made him come over to confront him.
he just wanted to hurt me and was very cruel about the whole thing. i never thought he of all people would hurt me the way he did.

i think i read your story cuddlefish - going back to read it again. reading others stories help.

Cuddlefish
08-21-2010, 02:48 AM
Just want to thank those that voted for me! I won! :D

eednic
08-22-2010, 04:06 PM
Ahahahha! I was wondering if that was you when they announced it! Congratulations!