PDA

View Full Version : Tori live on Montreal TV in 1996

Homogenik
07-28-2010, 01:36 AM
I was looking for a performance of Tori on Montreal tv station Musique Plus in 1996 before her show there but I couldn't find anything about it on the net. I have this on tape but I was wondering if it had made it on the net. It seems it hasn't. Haven't watched it in years but I remember she played at least Doughnut Song and Muhammad My Friend along with some interview. If no one knows what I'm speaking of, I guess I should transfer the tape on DVD and find a way to put it on youtube.

JHV
07-28-2010, 05:10 AM
I've never heard of this, and don't see it up on youtube, in the download list of heard.from.the.tv or the "Tori on TV" section of yessaid, so it may not have ever made it online. It'd be great if you managed to transfer and upload it, performances of Muhammad are so rare and it'd be nice to hear another from the BFP era.

Rabih
07-28-2010, 08:33 AM
^^ Wasn't Music Plus in 1999? Because this show was fantastic, and had the best solo concertina ever, apart from solo Bliss, Spring Haze, Josephine, 1000 Oceans, Lust, Cooling and Purple People.

Homogenik
07-28-2010, 03:58 PM
yes she was at Musique Plus in 1999 as well, but I'm talking about a different time. I'll see if I can ever figure out how to get this on the net.

Meowth
07-28-2010, 04:04 PM
yeah, i remember a girl having in tape as well, but couldn't speak to her to put it online (it was years ago). it would be awesome to watch it, so thanks in advance :)

Homogenik
07-29-2010, 01:55 AM
Ok so I just watched it again and it's a one hour show with interviews and solo live performances of Leather, Doughtnut Song, Muhammad My Friend (with monitor fuck up) and Hey Jupiter. Very casual dress and atmosphere, private show kind of thing. I'll see what I can do to put it on the net but I first need to find a place to put this on dvd as I have no idea how to do it.