Page 630 of 630 FirstFirst ... 130530580620628629630
Results 9,436 to 9,444 of 9444

Thread: Random Tori Chatter (oooilllll spiiiilllllllll)

Quote Originally Posted by halo eighteen View Post
    I think it was generally 7pm and 10pm shows, neither of which would have any kind of opening act?
    Oft, that’s a lot isn’t it!

Loves ponies. Hates phonies. Regina Phalange's Avatar
    She used to do M&G *after* shows too.

Bleeding heck. Give that girl a rest!

Well guess what Mimi, WE DID. Octopussy's Avatar
    You guys, someone on YT did a (rather lazy) mashup of Bodak Yellow and Cornflake Girl and with some more effort I think it has real potential, especially Tori's solo over Cardi's bridge

Quote Originally Posted by RedHerring View Post
    Someone from the Royal Albert Hall tweeted about a visit from Tori and that the show will be aired on BBC 4 on june 6. What could that be? https://twitter.com/RoyalAlbertHall/...952433158?s=19
    So nice to see a recent pic, she looks gorgeous!
    They say you were something in those formative years...

My sister who is 2 years older than me (she is 40 now) said to me in 1997 "You might like Tori Amos", after I liked the song Siren playing on my sister's Greater Expectations soundtrack. From that moment I became a hardcore Toriphile

My sister knew of Tori back then but did not listen to her music - she was into Radiohead and other bands usually with male singers. We did not live together so she never heard Tori playing in my room.

Last night I emailed my sister to thank her for introducing me to Tori way back then, how the music really shaped who I am, and I attached videos for Winter, Silent All These Years, and Crucify.

My sister texted this morning saying she is floored by Winter and listened to it 3 times while bawling on her way to work today! I can't believe after all these years I never really tried to introduce my sis to Tori.

I am thinking of sending Pretty Good Year or Jackie's Strength later today... hard to know what song can follow up or be as amazing as Tori's Winter.
    Robbing the muse...

burning up the bible BettahDevil's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Octopussy View Post
    You guys, someone on YT did a (rather lazy) mashup of Bodak Yellow and Cornflake Girl and with some more effort I think it has real potential, especially Tori's solo over Cardi's bridge
    Ha! There's a Swirl Yellow mash up too which kinda sorta has potential too.

Woah, that one is even better. A full length version would be a banger. I never thought I'd say their voices kind of compliment each other.

Then again Raspberry Swirl seems to work with like every song ever made.... (CLICK FOR TORI + J-POP)

Also I have messaged this guy/girl before and they don't do anything but put the songs into an automatic sync program, hence the choppiness. I should try to convince them to come up with some better titles but I don't think they are a native English speaker (??)