Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Sandy Hook Truther (bowel) "Movement"

authentic hotdog cart vendor Frangipani's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve SFM View Post
    You know, the birthers may be batshit racists, but at least they aren't mocking people's grief.
    Wait, arent the birthers anti obama-ers who are also gun nuts who are allegedly perpetuating these conspiracies?
    Slippin' on my red dress, putting on my make-up

working my way back to me again Kari's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Frangipani View Post
    Its not about his behavior, imo. Its the statements he made. Also he only did 7 bodies iirc.
    There have been plenty of conflicting reports coming from authorities and witnesses. 2 other people were actually detained on the scene and back in the woods behind the school. Justice can only be had if the people involved are being forthright.

I usually try to keep a very open mind about things, but one of the victims Uncles was my landlord, and he's been making the rounds on the news networks. I doubt some mommas boy low level landlord would be apart whatever it is that people are claiming.
    He did a full autopsy on 7 bodies. That is a hell of a lot of work. He is the Chief Medical Examiner, that implies there are other medical examiners working for and with him. He could not do every victim himself in the timeframe necessary for burials.

There have been conflicting reports of nearly every major crime in history. There were TONS of conflicting reports and inaccuracies about Columbine! Any crime on a mass scale with multiple traumatized witnesses (who due to the heightened emotions can be unreliable witnesses despite being on the scene) as well as the FBI/local police working together is going to be a long process of knowing exactly what happened.

Okay now I'm really going to shut up, but this stuff is absolutely nuts and I wish people would stop.

Administrator
    The YouTube comments on all these conspiracy videos have my blood boiling. "That medical examiner didn't shed one tear! And his name is Carver! CARVER! Get it? Like CARVING up BODIES?! See, it's all a hoax!" STFU.

Some folks need to go back on their meds. My favorite is this comment:
    babesbutton 10 hours ago
    After 5yrs as emt I knew within seconds of this baffoon opening his mouth something stunk... thought I recognized him so I did so pic research... turnout he's mob hitman known as Iceman...don't believe me check it out for yourself link provided on my page
    OKAY CRAZY.

This country is full of people with serious delusional disorders that need treatment. These crazy websites and YouTube videos are a place where crazy people get to encourage each other's crazy. It's a sickness that Fox News and the like exploit every day. Horrifying.

I guess people watch too many CBS primetime dramas. They want their medical examiners to be hot, snarky and brilliant.

she might not be so bold fullofwish's Avatar
    I think we also have to remember that these are ordinary, untrained folk in an extraordinary media presence. They aren't trained to be able to handle the pressure of cameras and questions. They might have fears about speaking in public! Yet they have to do all these things anyway and uncomfortable spaces make people say/act in funny ways. I don't know about you guys, but I doubt I would be my usual coherent self in front of cameras and journalists knowing millions upon millions of people were going to see me. I hate to think what stupid stuff would come out of my mouth because of nervousness.

Quote Originally Posted by Kari View Post

There have been conflicting reports of nearly every major crime in history. There were TONS of conflicting reports and inaccuracies about Columbine! Any crime on a mass scale with multiple traumatized witnesses (who due to the heightened emotions can be unreliable witnesses despite being on the scene) as well as the FBI/local police working together is going to be a long process of knowing exactly what happened.
    ...so then how do we get this big of a thread where everyone assumes they know the official story? Including who the shooter is, and where the mother was shot.

Quote Originally Posted by Frangipani View Post
    ...so then how do we get this big of a thread where everyone assumes they know the official story? Including who the shooter is, and where the mother was shot.
    Because those are two facts of the case that have been determined to be true by the police and the media. OMG CONSPIRACY THEY ARE TRYING TO BRING US ALL DOWN OMG except that they have pretty solid evidence. The why, how, and who else may or may not have been involved is what isn't as clear. They knew that Dylan Klebold and Eric Harris shot up Columbine. The official timeline of events came out much later. This isn't really that odd.

It was first reported that Adam shot her in the school, that she worked for. (she never worked there)
    Then it was reported that she was shot in her home, in the face. In bed.
    It was reported that the bullets used were .223, yet the rifle Adam allegedly used was found in the trunk of the car. (see med examiner statement above)
    Adam Lanzas babysitter said that his mother told him never to turn his back on Adam, not even for a second. Yet the mother is reported to have taken him to a gun range on a regular basis?

Oh and now its being reported that Adam Lanza wore the same trenchcoat every day and didnt hang out with anyone ever and spent all of his time on the computer, yet he has no internet presence.

We have photos of injuries and bodies with columbine, including Eric and Dylan. We have none of that here. Parents werent even allowed to see the bodies of their own children

I think its just as ridiculous to suppress conversation about these confusing reports as it is to say "lets not talk about gun control because we need to be sad now"

feel it seep thru the slick divide MyNameisWarts's Avatar
    So what do you think all that suggests? That the media is purposely confusing the public about the facts of the case? or something else?

Aliens. Obviously. Illuminati! Mind control!

Actually, the Atlantic does a pretty good job debunking all this stuff.

http://www.theatlanticwire.com/natio...heories/60126/

School shooting - Sandy Hook, CT

Holy shit Frangi, this is crazy even for you and you know it. You're straight up trolling and looking for a fight.

Quote Originally Posted by MyNameisWarts View Post
    So what do you think all that suggests? That the media is purposely confusing the public about the facts of the case? or something else?
    I'm not sure, really. There are so many discrepancies and such little evidence available to the public.

It's funny that people already think that if people dont buy the "trenchcoat wearing teenage boy freakout shot up a school for no fucking reason at all" without proof that they are batshit mothership mason reptilian believer-inners.

Isn't the truth shocking enough??
    chillin in kyoto grand with my man Skrill

Quote Originally Posted by JayPeaches View Post
    Holy shit Frangi, this is crazy even for you and you know it. You're straight up trolling and looking for a fight.
    All i want is solid facts about the case. Even the medical examiner wouldnt talk about the bullets for fear of being contradicted in court. I'm not being contentious just to be contentious. I SWEAR. I'm just really confused about all of this.

Icon15

Quote Originally Posted by JayPeaches View Post
    Uh, yeah. I think we took a left turn into Lunaticville.
    ... here i am!