Page 8 of 17 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Sandy Hook Truther (bowel) "Movement"

Quote Originally Posted by Steve SFM View Post
    Frangi.

You seem to be trying to build a framework around this, to make it make sense to you.

THIS DID NOT MAKE SENSE. It was the insane work of an insane person.

I know that you like to stir shit, and that can be enjoyable. This isn't enjoyable. This is creepy and disgusting.
    Well said.

Find a way to get in the way. MTC's Avatar
    Why do "we" need to see bodies? I don't want to see any war torn, bomb shredded, bullet riddled bodies no matter what part of the world they are from. If you've ever seen anyone die suddenly in front of you as I have, you're kinda done with those kinds if images. My situation was nowhere near as violent, but traumatic nonetheless.

Nevermind. This is futile. I second you starting your own kat style thread.
    And the ghosts that we knew will flicker from view
    And we'll live a long life

authentic hotdog cart vendor Frangipani's Avatar
    Where did I ever say I wanted footage or to see dead bodies? I said the parents should be able to see them. Yes this is futile. NEVERMIND. I'm not even dignifying this with a response.

inb4 I respond some more
    Slippin' on my red dress, putting on my make-up

Sorry to bring this up again, but:

Quote Originally Posted by Frangipani View Post
    Where did I ever say I wanted footage or to see dead bodies? I said the parents should be able to see them.
    THEY DID. Again, THE PARENTS SAW THE BODIES OF THEIR DEAD CHILDREN. You are referring to an old news story and a parent quoting what he was told from the FUCKING PARKING LOT of the school. If you read one line down on the article you quoted, it says "Because most people he shot, it was two or three shots in the face, point-blank." If it doesn't make sense to you why they couldn't see the bodies as they still lay on the floor covered in blood, you're a fucking idiot. THEY DID SEE THE BODIES, just not on the floor of the school. Most identifications don't happen in the middle of a crime scene, you dick.

Yes this is futile. NEVERMIND. I'm not even dignifying this with a response.
    You, who thinks the government PAID parents for their dead children and actually set this entire thing up in order to pass a fucking law, aren't going to dignify MTC's statement with a response?! You, who according to your logic, could be just as easily manipulated by the government into having your children KILLED for $$$$, like the 20 sets of parents who the government oh-so-easily convinced to sacrifice their children for fucking gun laws, aren't going to DIGNIFY legitimate questions and concerns about your position by responding to them with supportive facts? GUFFAW. LULZ. You're so full of fucking dignity I can't fucking stand it anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Autumn View Post

THEY DID. Again, THE PARENTS SAW THE BODIES OF THEIR DEAD CHILDREN. You are referring to an old news story and a parent quoting what he was told from the FUCKING PARKING LOT of the school. If you read one line down on the article you quoted, it says "Because most people he shot, it was two or three shots in the face, point-blank." If it doesn't make sense to you why they couldn't see the bodies as they still lay on the floor covered in blood, you're a fucking idiot. THEY DID SEE THE BODIES, just not on the floor of the school. Most identifications don't happen in the middle of a crime scene, you dick.

You, who thinks the government PAID parents for their dead children and actually set this entire thing up in order to pass a fucking law, aren't going to dignify MTC's statement with a response?! You, who according to your logic, could be just as easily manipulated by the government into having your children KILLED for $$$$, like the 20 sets of parents who the government oh-so-easily convinced to sacrifice their children for fucking gun laws, aren't going to DIGNIFY legitimate questions and concerns about your position by responding to them with supportive facts? GUFFAW. LULZ. You're so full of fucking dignity I can't fucking stand it anymore.
    Well said. Being skeptical is good, but when you completely ignore Occam's Razor and make whole cloth fantasies about the incident, there is no credibility (or point) to your posting in this thread. I posted earlier in this thread about how much of the original info. about Columbine turned out to be wrong. It wasn't a grand conspiracy, it was the complete chaos that ensues after such an event and the eagerness of the press and the public to makes sense out of (as Steve so aptly put it) the insane. Much of what we think we know about the Sandy Hook incident will no doubt be wrong or different from initial reports, but I can pretty much guarantee that one fact will not; that twenty eight people are dead due to gun violence. To suggest otherwise is pretty offensive, unless you have something more concrete than conspiracy site's ramblings and red herrings.

ETA: this a post from a thread at the BPAL forum by one of their members. So by Frang's logic, these people are either paid actors or easily duped. Really?

Quote Originally Posted by Autumn View Post

i never said parents had their kids murdered for some $$ and gun laws, you dick. As foxy knows, i emailed her jokingly saying that there were never any dead kids to begin with. But whatever. WHAARRRGARBLE IM SO MAD ABOUT CUTE DEAD KIDS. Protect the poor little babies. No one should have weapons except corrupt officers and government (anonymous recently leaked tons of dox of up to 5k people in government involved in pedophilia and sexual assault). They only want to protect the poor little babies! LITTLE BABIES!!!!! You whack ass bitch.

'If you existed, I'd divorce you.' spyk_'s Avatar
    WHAARRRGARBLE IM SO MAD ABOUT CUTE DEAD KIDS. Protect the poor little babies.
    Yeah...the killing of children tends to get people angry in most all societies.

i never said parents had their kids murdered for some $$ and gun laws, you dick. As foxy knows, i emailed her jokingly saying that there were never any dead kids to begin with. But whatever. WHAARRRGARBLE IM SO MAD ABOUT CUTE DEAD KIDS. Protect the poor little babies. No one should have weapons except corrupt officers and government (anonymous recently leaked tons of dox of up to 5k people in government involved in pedophilia and sexual assault). They only want to protect the poor little babies! LITTLE BABIES!!!!! You whack ass bitch.

Here you go.
    Have fun over there and please leave this thread alone.

Quote Originally Posted by spyk_ View Post
    Yeah...the killing of children tends to get people angry in most all societies.
    Only if theyre our own, right? How close do they have to be for us to care? Please, you walked right into that one. Obama is a hypocrite and youre silly if you think otherwise.

Quote Originally Posted by SMMY View Post

Here you go.
    Have fun over there and please leave this thread alone.
    Sorry, I dont post in honeypots. Get with the times. Or post an onslaught of dated gifs. IDC

'If you existed, I'd divorce you.' spyk_'s Avatar
    Only if theyre our own, right? How close do they have to be for us to care? Please, you walked right into that one. Obama is a hypocrite and youre silly if you think otherwise.
    Oh yes, I walked right into it.

Sorry, I dont post in honeypots. Get with the times. Or post an onslaught of dated gifs. IDC
    Okay, then how about here

fluid, affectionate, chaste, mature Mackerel's Avatar
    huh? did someone say something?

Anyway, Obama seems pretty serious.

You whack ass bitch.
    LULZ FOREVER.

Quote Originally Posted by Kari View Post
    Obama is a hypocrite, therefore, we should not have gun laws. Even though gun laws got tightened when Reagan was almost killed and the Brady Act was passed in 1994 by Clinton, who I am fairly sure was killing Bosnian kids with bombs. But that still means we shouldn't have gun laws because we want to arm pedophiles. Yeah, the dox tell us who they are and soon the government will all have guns and omg revolution.

Now I want to fashion one of those hats and put them on my kitties.

Quote Originally Posted by Kari View Post
    Obama is a hypocrite, therefore, we should not have gun laws. Even though gun laws got tightened when Reagan was almost killed and the Brady Act was passed in 1994 by Clinton, who I am fairly sure was killing Bosnian kids with bombs. But that still means we shouldn't have gun laws because we want to arm pedophiles. Yeah, the dox tell us who they are and soon the government will all have guns and omg revolution.