Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Veronica Mars

Loves ponies. Hates phonies. Regina Phalange's Avatar
    Veronica Mars fans: We would love to see another season of our favourite show. Even if its just one : )

*finger on the monkey’s paw curls*
    Not convincing is a great way to describe the ending. He didn't have to do what he did if he wanted to change the tone. You're a writer and you have a staff of writers. WRITE IT how you want it to be. Don't antagonize your fandom. There's a rumor I read that it was a more personal reason but it's not verified and I don't want to share it and blame the wrong people. But even that makes more sense than the crap RT has spewed justifying things.

Quote Originally Posted by Regina Phalange View Post
    Not convincing is a great way to describe the ending. He didn't have to do what he did if he wanted to change the tone. You're a writer and you have a staff of writers. WRITE IT how you want it to be. Don't antagonize your fandom. There's a rumor I read that it was a more personal reason but it's not verified and I don't want to share it and blame the wrong people. But even that makes more sense than the crap RT has spewed justifying things.

I also heard an interview with Bell where she said she wanted to play VM for her daughters, as a role model. Well, the former Veronica from season 1-3 I'd consider a role model, too. But the V from the latest season? No way! I mean, all her teenage problematic traits (like self-centeredness, using and manipulating friends, not being there for them a lot of times or desinterest in their lives etc.) where even more amplified in her grown up character. How is this supposed to be a role model for young women? I really don't get what RT and KB see in VM right now.