Page 49 of 61 FirstFirst ... 39474849505159 ... LastLast

Thread: The GOP Deathwatch Thread

Loves ponies. Hates phonies. Regina Phalange's Avatar
    More Franken on Cruz

I adore the way he can't keep a straight face.

In case they up their cowardice, it's from official @gop and says "Trying to find something of substance in Comey’s opening statement like" and has a gif of Ethan Hawke using a looking device.

Not enough, may be too late, but we need to be aware of small victories so we don't give up.

Ladies and gentlemen, your new RNC spokesperson!

Twitter congratulates her on the new job.
    At my core, I think we're gonna be OK.

Barack Hussein Obama

While I was sleeping, a great happening occurred... nsfw images

While I feel bummed out I missed the fun, it's only fair that the west coast gets something first from time to time. You Mountain and Pacific people wake up to us having crises and scandals first thing in the morning OUR time, so we have to sometimes have the same.

It wouldn't be so hilarious if Ted wasn't a prissy little hypocritical shitbag.

trapped in the worst timeline just owls's Avatar

I'm so happy I was online when it happened. It was glorious. No one deserves this more than the weasel who claims he doesn't think people should masturbate.

Chances are it was one of his interns. It'd be great if it were him, but somehow I doubt it.

OMG.
    Maybe for once, someone will call me "Sir" without adding, "You're making a scene."

I don't care if it was him, an assistant, a hacker, fat fingers mistake, a twitter bloop (like I was following Obama last week and ONLY last week and I never followed him...). It's hilarious that of all people it's him cause it brings out the best in his haters.

I can be fair enough to say it might not have been him while still laughing about it because he would not be so fair were the shoe on another foot... but Trump's. He'll keep kissing his fat ass.

Ok, not proof but...

That tweet doesn't exist?

I checked out his feed and he had used metadata to link the "like" to the phone that is most likely Cruz's. It sounds like after he tweeted he lost confidence in his results and took the tweet down but is still extrapolating data.

https://twitter.com/wvualphasoldier/...20017978413058
    We are taking a look under the tools used to come up with last night's analysis. For now at least, I'm no longer confident in the API pulls

It's entirely possible that the analysis is correct, but for now at least, I'm unable to replicate it in my own lab. I'll keep you posted

Another blow to Mitch McConnell and "establishment" Republicans: Roy Moore, the former Chief Justice of the Alabama state Supreme Court, has won the Republican Senate primary. This is the guy who loves The Ten Commandments so much that he has them displayed over his bed. He was suspended during his tenure as Chief Justice twice, once because he ordered his probate judges to deny marriage licences to same-sex couples.

http://time.com/4956726/roy-moore-lu...abama-primary/

I didn't like either of the candidates and Moore would be a far worse senator than the nutbags we already have, but I do take some pleasure in Trump's candidate losing.

Or was he Trump's pick?

We have always been at war with Eastasia, amiright?

But in true good news:

Quote Originally Posted by Regina Phalange View Post

We have always been at war with Eastasia, amiright?
    I do realize that this is more an issue of his vanity and protecting his fragile ego (he ALWAYS chooses winners.... *eyeroll*)

but on another level this is some dictator-level shit right there... erasing past mistakes, changing the historical narrative? I know it's just a few tweets but it should be cause for concern.