Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Rawr~

Icon15 Rawr~ Where are they @?

Aloha people!

Its been a long time, since i have been here.. but the last couple of days the old forum days have been in my mind a lot.. So I thought it would be nice to say a little hello..

so, Hello!

this might be a weird question, but I am sure that there are still people around from the old-old atforumz days.. and I was wondering if Brenna is still lurking about.. I know that this might sound totally random to most here, but eons ago there was this person -which i think was named Brenna - who "catfished" (before the word catfish existed) quite a bit of us on the old forum and livejournal.. I wonder if this person is still around, and is feeling like "coming clean"..

Anywaysssssssss... I hope everyone is doing wonderfully..

[editted the title ]

A little music to share with yous:

Last edited by The Quiet Storm; 09-07-2016 at 05:07 PM.

I'm a creep I'm a weirdo
    did you ever answer the mysterious phone calls?

never answered mysterious phone calls

Whoa, blast from the past!

Is that Nienke?

I don't know if I remember Brenna. I did really enjoy the outing of Dearest Candice, though. Christ, was that ten years ago or more?

it is indeed a Nienke..

and Brenna =/was Dearest Candice..

Time flies like crazy.. I know some of you from 1998 which is 17 years!

*feels old, Shakes cane in air*

Was she?! That's how long it's been I can't even remember that. I wonder if there's still the debunking post somewhere on LJ.

Quote Originally Posted by The Quiet Storm View Post
    Time flies like crazy.. I know some of you from 1998 which is 17 years!
    I still remember that night out in the Cathouse in Glasgow like it was yesterday
    #blackfishnetshirt
    post28!

She has a plan for that. Steve SFM's Avatar
    Jesus, I never made that connection before. I was catfished by Brenna! No lasting impact or loss; it was a pretty mild catfishing. But it was upsetting at the time. I don't remember many of the details.
    And it's going to be how do we think government should work and who do we think government should work for?

Quote Originally Posted by The Quiet Storm View Post
    Brenna =/was Dearest Candice..
    She of the Dreamcatcher and Wampum

Quote Originally Posted by wout View Post
    I still remember that night out in the Cathouse in Glasgow like it was yesterday
    #blackfishnetshirt
    hahahaha, and that lovely fight in the chippy across the cathouse

PURR~!

Question whats up. party people.

Man, the last few weeks I had memories of atforumz.. I'm sitting in this huge "reflecting my life"-mode bubble, and I wonder how people are doing.. i wonder where they are in this world, what they are up to and how is life is treating you now compaired to then; Hmm I have to say, I have been thinking a lot about my life of my 20's to 30's , and in that time the "old old old" forums were very important to me.. I lie it was not just the forumz but also the people that posted to it. I loved a lot of people on the forumz, quite a bit of people i lost contact with over the years, which i still think is a shame. But I also wonder how things are going with people I personally didn't like on the forumz. So yeah, A little shout out to everyone that posted on any of the forumz between 1998-2010, when did you post // username // whatsup!

:|

fluid, affectionate, chaste, mature Mackerel's Avatar
    a lot of the oldschool posters from 1999-2003 are on facebook - like neonchaos and and erich and ellen. I think a lot of the people here are 2005 or later.

hi nini naughty jewel here. My face burns in shame at how silly my old username was.

imagine a future and be in it emanate's Avatar
    Hey there, Nini! I remember you. I was siren658 on the old Dent boards and then eyes me like a pisces.

I've always been Entropy. I've been around since 2001 or so. Never really figured out the social graces of these forums, but I stuck around because I enjoy the insights into music, movies, and politics. I was once put through the ringer because I would throw away the two or three bites of pancakes my toddler aged daughter left on her plate. Said daughter is now 12! Holy shit!

I suppose you could say that I sit at the back of the lunchroom taking it all in. Sometimes I join in, but I've never fitted in around these parts!
    Last edited by entropy; 09-02-2016 at 10:08 PM.