Page 377 of 379 FirstFirst ... 277327367375376377378379 LastLast
Results 5,641 to 5,655 of 5677

Thread: How Low Can We Go? The President Donald Trump Thread, I guess. :(

Loves ponies. Hates phonies. Regina Phalange's Avatar
    holy fuck

both born in '71

strike every chord that you feel Owen's Avatar
    Being evil does age a person, apparently. Look at Kellyanne, Sarah Huckabee, Stephen Miller, hell most of the henchman flocking around trump in the GOP. They all look decades older than they claim to be. **SHUDDER**

She has a plan for that. Steve SFM's Avatar
    He's only 47 but he looks older. Hell, I'm 59 but I look younger than him. The interesting thing is that he has a very pretty, blonde, and young (31) wife. (And four young kids with her.) When I first saw them together, I thought it was nice that this poor, sick man was being cared for by his daughter.

Oh, and on Day 2, he took down Rick Perry. Whee!
    And it's going to be how do we think government should work and who do we think government should work for?

entertaining in its outrage Volta's Avatar
    Well, regardless of how old or not old he is a Ukrainian document, his birth certificate, doesn’t hold much weight with me.
    My great grandmother lied about her age by twenty years. She wasn’t Ukrainian but she was from Kentucky. So. She had 13 kids and only the oldest three (including my late grandfather) knew her real age.
    There was a time you could make fake drivers licenses in the back of your house with a lamentation machine and a crap photograph.

Although, we all know that person who was partially if not all the way grey by 26.

But he certainly looks way, way older than 48. Gravity done beat him to shite.

His credibility is being attacked, of course, by the right. The president said the series of photos prove nothing because he’s always taking photographs with strangers. Um... anyone on here have a photo with Trump? I know I don’t.
    And Nunes really stepped in doodoo when he told Fox News that he did have a call with Parnas. Now that’s just a stupid mistake, some real dumbass stuff you’d think a politician would know better. Because any of us can call a congressional office, but to have someone’s personal cell number????? Damn, ranking member, why’d you tell on yourself like that??

Doesn’t matter. I had a friend tell me she’d rather Putin be our president than any democrat. We just haven’t been through it enough. There’s still way too many Trump voters in Florida and Ohio. You think Biden can win those states?

I fear it’s just the cycle. However, this is America. It’s so hard for any party to win three terms no matter what. We just have to make it til 2024. Some of us surely will.
    Last edited by Volta; 01-17-2020 at 08:06 AM.
    Who said you were evil?
    My SAT scores.

I'm never gonna stop beating this dead horse. Or, as someone pointed out, he looks like a centaur without the back half.

(and older one)

ps the Senate Republicans are living up to my expectations and John Roberts is... well, I can't say disappointing because he is a W appointee, but he's not rising above the way one thought he might.

a succulent Chinese meal lacuna's Avatar
    Is there some reason he’s standing like that? Is he wearing some kind of brace to hold himself upright?

Quote Originally Posted by lacuna View Post
    Is there some reason he’s standing like that? Is he wearing some kind of brace to hold himself upright?
    Twitter sleuths say he wears shoes with lifts in them which make him lean forward (you can see it in the way the bottoms of his pants are angled sometimes) and also that he has a stabilizing back brace of some kind, which you can sometimes see through his shirt/jacket.

Plus it also might be some fucking idiot told him once that it makes him look thinner, like his knee-brushing ties. Or his terrible hair and fake tan. Or his tailoring in general.

I mean, I don't want to make fun of someone with mobility issues because it's no joke, but fuck him and the front half centaur he rode in on. Plus as long as he insists on claiming he's in perfect health and won't release real medical records, let's just take him at his word and mock him.

Priorities

Hey I bet Nixon got record ratings when he resigned. Maybe someone should tell him that.

God, the dumb. The dumb. DUMB. who cares what the ratings are? Like on anything, it doesn't matter any more. Metrics are different. And this in particular. WTF.

This is what matters to him!
    chillin in kyoto grand with my man Skrill

But... if he wants good ratings, TESTIFY. I would want the lowest ratings, hoping people didn't care or got bored and turned it off. It's literally designed to be low-rated by Mitch. The tweet makes no sense on so many levels... but yet is perfectly on brand.

Also? "Take her out" doesn't sound like "I would respectfully request that amb yovanovitch be removed from her post." It sounds like something DeNiro says to Pesci.
    Last edited by Regina Phalange; 01-24-2020 at 08:41 PM. Reason: spelling

Can you even imagine if he did? It would go down like this....

Trump would come off sounding like a deranged idiot who is obviously guilty as hell.
    Last edited by Jezebelle; 01-28-2020 at 03:02 PM.
    chillin in kyoto grand with my man Skrill

Quote Originally Posted by Jezebelle View Post

Trump would come off sounding like a deranged idiot who is obviously guilty as hell.
    so... a day that ends in y?

So, I really enjoy this parody account:

Short of something SHOCKING coming out before tomorrow, I know it's going to be an acquittal without witnesses, but I'm still sick to my stomach about it.