Page 347 of 349 FirstFirst ... 247297337345346347348349 LastLast
Results 5,191 to 5,205 of 5231

Thread: How Low Can We Go? The President Donald Trump Thread, I guess. :(

Loves ponies. Hates phonies. Regina Phalange's Avatar
    HE'S AT IT AGAIN

top replies:

@gbreedlove - It's like Thomas Kinkade, but with racists.

@ganglywhitegirl - Thomas KKKinkade

@Donmoyn - Such an incredible eye for detail

I particularly enjoy the fact that Melania isn't clinging to Drumpf. Even in this fictional world this guy created, he is still unable to show his wife love or comfort.

Also WHAT THE FUCK
    You don't have to do everything all by yourself.

The inevitable happened, supposedly.

Update: The child died following her stay at an ICE Detention Center, as a result of possible negligent care and a respiratory illness she contracted from one of the other children.
    The events took place in Dilley Family Detention Center in south Texas.

At my core, I think we're gonna be OK.

Barack Hussein Obama

I hadn’t heard this; why this is this not getting more coverage?

So awful. State sponsored trauma and death
    Welcome to America
    Home of the fearful who are fine with babies separated from families & abused & killed bc they are “criminals”
    "this way, that way, i am of two minds" -sappho
    http://classicpersuasion.org/pw/sappho/index.htm

This is an interesting thread on if Ivana Sr was a legal immigrant. I don't know if it's true because her own book which it's based on could be full of shit, but something to think about.

I don't know about you, but I cannot believe that someone like Trump would marry TWO immigrants here illegally and then scream for several years about building a wall to keep the brown ones out. I mean, that is so unrealistic. The writers should be fired for this obvious juxtaposition.

He doesn't think Latina women are sexy...only eastern European. That's all that matters. Duh.

Angry

The deep cynicism of Bernie Sanders’s chief strategist

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opini...=.f2faedb09fdd

Tad Devine, during his run as chief strategist for the Bernie Sanders presidential campaign, railed against the corrupting influence of money in politics.

He repeatedly echoed the Sanders message that “our economy is rigged,” that “special interests” buy politicians, that “all of the new wealth is going to the top of America,” that there is a “corrupt system of campaign finance” of which Hillary Clinton offered an “egregious” example. Sanders, by contrast, “supported the little guy.”

Those who heard Devine’s interviews and watched his Sanders TV ads therefore may be surprised to know that, in the years and months leading up to the Sanders presidential campaign, Devine was making gobs of money to secure the election of one of the world’s most corrupt political figures and then his allies.

Thanks to Robert S. Mueller III’s prosecution of Paul Manafort, the former Trump campaign chairman and sometime business associate of Devine, we now have an unusual glimpse into the role the Democratic ad man had in electing and preserving the power of Ukraine’s Viktor Yanukovych, a crooked pro-Putin autocrat. Though American political consultants routinely rake in cash from foreign leaders — even shady ones — Devine’s seamless pivot from advocate for antidemocratic thug to champion of a principled democratic reformer shows extraordinary flexibility.
    ^ I heard that!

Is he too stupid to understand what it is he said here? Or is he throwing DJTJR to the wolves?

IIRC, DJTJR testified to congress that it was a meeting about adoptions. This undermines that and exposes DJTJR to perjury charges (ha ha ha, like congress cares).

Also? Hope Hicks was supposedly told to make no contact with the Trumps due to her standing as a witness and was seen going on to Air Force One. Hooray.

Quote Originally Posted by Regina Phalange View Post
    Is he too stupid to understand what it is he said here?

You know...I've mostly kept it in these last eighteen months and refrained from stating the obvious regarding this man's ignorance, but things like this leave me beyond dumbfounded.

LOVE,

SB

I'm so glad all our other problems are solved and we have extra resources to dedicate to a

Space Force

Barack Hussein Obama

Love how they didn't forget the ring for the Space Force logo. Hahaha!

I really like how loud Alexandria is talking! And I like how she breaks it down in simple terms so dumbass Trump supporters can comprehend.

They fucking hate her, though. Her and Sarah Jeong, the new NYT hire who’s under fire for past tweets. So they’re happy with two new women of color to viciously trash.

Barack Hussein Obama

I know we all don't want to get bogged down in the salaciousness of the Omarosa bullshit, but if this is true

then why do they keep saying the tapes are fake, etc? Why try to stop the release of "illegally"* made tapes by a vindictive former terrible employee that don't actually exist all at the same time?

*It's not against the law in DC to have one party consent. There wasn't anything classified allegedly discussed in her termination so there is no national security reason either.

I mean, I don't trust Omarosa and if she truly had something good, she'd actually release it right before her book is supposed to drop. Not even all of it. Say one juicy tidbit and then say "the books have more". She's not doing any of this to help the country. Also? It's highly laughable how they keep talking about how terrible she is when they're the ones that hired her and kept her on. The Mooch didn't last.