Page 261 of 261 FirstFirst ... 161211251259260261
Results 3,901 to 3,909 of 3909

Thread: How Low Can We Go? The President Donald Trump Thread, I guess. :(

Quote Originally Posted by Regina Phalange View Post

Cards Against Humanity is actually one of the best proponents of humanity. It's also sold out.
    Isn't it amazing! They're always so salty about stuff like this. I fucking love it. (my husband JUMPED on this promo and actually got it! excited to see what it is)
    You don't have to do everything all by yourself.

trapped in the worst timeline just owls's Avatar

From WSJ:

BREAKING: Special counsel Mueller’s team in mid-October issued a subpoena to President Donald Trump’s campaign requesting Russia-related documents from more than a dozen top officials, per a person familiar w/ the matter
    More than a DOZEN officials in the campaign. Keep in mind this occurred after George Papadopoulos’s plea on October 5th and the unsealing of his plea on October 30th.

I expect rage-tweets soon!

Loves ponies. Hates phonies. Regina Phalange's Avatar
    @fullofwish introduced me to The Dollop podcast. It's probably my favorite. Two American comedians. One reads a history story to the other. It's hilarious. It's foul-mouthed and educating. This week they did two episodes on Trump's bio. I'm half an hour into the first one and I am already learning stuff that explains so much. It's nice to listen to someone rip on him for a couple hours.

she might not be so bold fullofwish's Avatar
    I'll be curious to see what you think of them once you're done. Like you, I found it incredible to hear about his life (including his childhood) in enough depth to explain why he is who he is, as well as getting a better picture of some of the horrific things he did before he became president.

Yes, yes it is, Sarah. But not how you think it is.

Loves ponies. Hates phonies. Regina Phalange's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by fullofwish View Post
    I'll be curious to see what you think of them once you're done. Like you, I found it incredible to hear about his life (including his childhood) in enough depth to explain why he is who he is, as well as getting a better picture of some of the horrific things he did before he became president.
    I'm at the end now. Nothing shocking that I didn't already know, but hearing it all put together with funny guys making jokes the whole time (Gareth's Ivana was Moola ) really was just... it makes make me hate his supporters even more. It was all right there. How could anyone take him remotely seriously?

Quote Originally Posted by just owls View Post

Yes, yes it is, Sarah. But not how you think it is.
    Uh, he did admit wrong doing.
    Exhibit A

Just locker room talk! Sad!