Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617

Thread: Kate Bush - Remastered - November 2018

strike every chord that you feel Owen's Avatar
    I definitely do not think that is her. Unless she grew new moles she never had before and had some work done to change her jawline and neck. ;-) The expression is similar but that's about it.

girlfriend, you are so on Octopussy's Avatar
    I saw that on FB and thought it was Jennifer Tilly

I think it's her. She seems to shun publicity but is still eccentric enough to have someone snap a shot of her at Glasto in full glam down.
    Last edited by dAmION; 06-29-2019 at 06:38 AM.

Just got my Remastered in Vinyl IV box set and I'm very pleased with It. Nice thick vinyl and it flows much better when you listen to it like that, it was clearly idealized for the format. Some minor issues with Side 1 of the first B-sides disc, with a lot of hissing during WSDTM and You Want Alchemy. And RUTH 2012 still sounds awful, bassy and murky AF.

This User Is Really Gay jasonhicks's Avatar
    Finally got a proper chance to listen to the Sensual World remaster and I'm blown away. This one desperately needed the treatment that it got.
    we're two slow dancers, last ones out

This User Is Really Gay jasonhicks's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jasonhicks View Post
    Finally got a proper chance to listen to the Sensual World remaster and I'm blown away. This one desperately needed the treatment that it got.
    I really like The Red Shoes remaster as well, although I think the instruments in the title track and Eat the Music no longer have an edge to them that drove the song along.
    we're two slow dancers, last ones out