Thread: Impeachment: The Theatrics of Futility

Find a way to get in the way. MTC's Avatar

Impeachment: The Theatrics of Futility

With the Senate locked down by the GOP, 45 will not be convicted. The Rule of Law has been suspended, maybe permenently. However maybe some of the drama could be discussed here.

I'll begin with this "bombshell" phone call that a member of Taylor's staff told him about. Nice ancedote but could it be used to convict someone? Not sure I would have even brought that up since it's definitely secondhand info.

Of course the GOP will scream like babies with full diapers so I won't even go into their tantrums here.
    And the ghosts that we knew will flicker from view
    And we'll live a long life

worth a million in prizes .chris's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MTC View Post
    I'll begin with this "bombshell" phone call that a member of Taylor's staff told him about. Nice ancedote but could it be used to convict someone? Not sure I would have even brought that up since it's definitely secondhand info.
    Not a bombshell for sure, but I think since the media has already picked over all the closed door testimony transcripts I think it is important that bits of new information no matter how impactful it is gets out. It is important to keep the media attention on. And also who knows what it may lead to. For example: