Page 103 of 103 FirstFirst ... 35393101102103
Results 1,531 to 1,536 of 1536

Thread: Kate Bush bits and bobs

Quote Originally Posted by MrQuin View Post
    Don't worry, this is not THE project Kate has been working on for some time.
    Any sources on this?

It’s still driving me crazy we have no details about this deluxe edition.....I need to know how much to ahem, put aside.....

The Quietus has an interesting piece for the 25th anniversary of The Red Shoes (coming up on November 2nd):

http://thequietus.com/articles/25478...feature-review

Only knows desire. Perky Compson's Avatar
    So there’s a very...committed “Wuthering Heights” cover on the new Jimmy Urine album. I enjoyed it.

Edited to add: ten listens in and it's my favorite four minutes of music in all of 2018.
    Last edited by Perky Compson; 10-23-2018 at 05:20 PM.

Could go in a few artist threads but posting here as this one probably gets the most traffic. Also picture!

Unicef to release limited edition blue vinyl albums from Kate Bush, David Bowie, Novelist and more

Unicef will be making 50 limited blue vinyl copies of 16 albums from Kate Bush, David Bowie, Novelist and more, to raise money for children affected by wars and disasters.

Each of the 16 albums will only have 50 copies of the limited blue vinyl up for grabs.

Ozzy Osbourne, the Spice Girls, Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds, Alicia Keys, Robbie Williams and more have also got albums being released on the extremely limited vinyl.

The limited vinyl will be distributed through a £5 artist specific prize draw. There's room to enter multiple times too with no limit on the number of tickets bought.

There will also be opportunities for collectors to bid for the first pressing of each of the 16 albums, with the bidding starting at £250.

For those looking to bag the whole collection, there'll be a special auction for all the number two pressings of all 16 albums, with bids starting at £1,500. All the bidding will take place at givergy.com.

Albums on limited blue vinyl:

David Bowie - The Next Day
    Bring Me The Horizon – That’s The Spirit
    Kate Bush – The Sensual World
    King Crimson – In the Court of the Crimson King
    Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds – Skeleton Tree
    Coldplay – A Head Full Of Dreams
    The Jimi Hendrix Experience – Axis: Bold As Love
    Kasabian – For Crying Out Loud
    Alicia Keys – Songs In A Minor
    Bob Marley And The Wailers – Catch A Fire
    Novelist – Novelist Guy
    Ozzy Osbourne – Diary Of A Madman
    Spice Girls – Spice
    Paul Weller – A Kind Revolution
    Robbie Williams – Take The Crown
    Amy Winehouse – Back To Black

UK Unicef Ambassador Robbie Williams explains, “I’ve been a Unicef UK Ambassador for 17 years, and have seen first-hand just how vital the work made possible through projects like Blue Vinyl really is. On trips to Haiti and South Africa to see Unicef’s work I’ve met children living in the most horrendous circumstances, who have experienced things no child should ever have to. I couldn’t be more proud to support Unicef Blue Vinyl with my album, Take The Crown, and know that the money raised through this special edition really will help fund life-saving work for children around the world.”
    Unicef will be releasing the 16 albums on 13 November. All of the proceeds from Unicef Blue Vinyl will go to Unicef UK’s Children’s Emergency Fund. Find out more on the prize draw and auction.
    Maybe for once, someone will call me "Sir" without adding, "You're making a scene."

Wow. Thanks beanstew.